- So tell me something about yourself :
This is the hardest question to answer for anyone in this world without faking his/her personality( Of-course everyone wants to be in good books).
I will try not to fake my personality and give you a brief intro about myself.
Well coming to the answer :
I am Rajat Sharma on documents 🙂 while nick named as Raj/Bantu/Motu/Nishu/Finu(dont dare to call me by this name though now 😛 ).
Originally have my roots from Udhampur district in Jammu and Kashmir. Initial schooling from Udhampur then travelled in Jammu Province for completing my education (by-the-way I am Masters in Computer Application 😉 ).
About my Beliefs and Passions:
Well I am a hard core Mahadev Devotee , a Software Engineer by Profession, Day Dreamer by Nature , Bike Rider and Cook by Passion and a Newbie writer by choice. (hopefully You will get to see that in my blogs also if you dare to read 😀 forgive me for shitty writings if any 😛 ) . Adventure lover since I learn to walk by my own 😛 (Kaand bahut kiye hai aur fal ki chinta nhi ki kabhi).
Rest there is lot to share about my life and will definitely share in blog if i come famous — no one wants to know your life unless you r famous enough to have an interest in your life (or you are a gossip loving aunt next door 😛 ) . Well having said all the above, I don’t have regrets in life, doesn’t matter whatever I am doings and that’s the main motivation factor for living the life on my own will.
“Life is short.. Live it to the fullest . Dare to Dream and Chase your Dreams….”
Now as you have spent so much time reading about me so just scroll down a bit and checkout my bucket list also.(It gets updated with new passions and dreams )
My Bucket List
- Bike Ride around the world at least 30-50 countries.
- World Tour with Family.
- Sky Diving before I turned 40.
- Scuba Diving.
- Bungee Jumping before I turned 35.
- Purchasing house with my own money.
- Adopt one Child.
Bike Ride from Kashmir to Kannyakumari (North to South of India). — Done June 2018
- Bike Ride from Koteshwar to Kithibu (West to East of India).
- Bike Ride to Spiti Valley.
Bike Ride to Ladakh. — Done June2018.
- Go to all 12 Jyotirlings on Bike.
- Do Kawad Yatra on Bike.
- Bike Ride to Nepal and Bhutan.
- Exploring every state in India on Bike.
Getting dead drunk and passing out not remembering anything 😀 — December 2017
- Own a Harley Davidson Bike.
- Dream Proposal to my GF/Wife 😛 (Whoever comes in life first 😀 ) T&C* applied.
- Having six pack abs before marriage.
- Taste authentic food of all the states in India.
- Camping under the starts and to think about life.
- Try to be in Bear Grills mode once in a life time.
- Start a Charity.
- Go on a Safari.
- Run a marathon.
- Climb a mountain.
- Give a Surprise to Someone.
- Start my own Business.
- Fly in hot air Balloon.
- Learn to play musical instrument.
- Visit Amazon Rain forest and River.